M. Lucia Curri, PhD
Institute for Physical and Chemical Processes
(Istituto per i Processi Chimico Fisici)
IPCF CNR, Bari Division (Italy)
c/o Chemistry Department, Via Orabona 4, I-70126, Bari Italy
tel: +390805442027 fax: +390805442128
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucia Curri, PhD in Chemistry 1997, is Senior
Researcher at the Italian National Council Institute for Physical and Chemical
Processes, Bari Division,
Currently she is responsible at CNR IPCF Bari Division for the material chemistry activities aiming to design, fabricate and process inorganic solids at the nanoscale.
Her activities are devoted to design and fabricate inorganic nanocrystals and process them in nanostructured and multifunctional materials for optoelectronic, photocatalytic and life science applications.
She is involved in development of synthetic strategies for preparation of colloidal nanocrystal based materials (metal, semiconductors and oxides), and tailoring of their physical and chemical properties towards photocatalytic, optoelectronic and (bio)sensing applications. In addition she has developed functionalization of the nanoparticles with diverse surface chemistry modification procedures, including bioconjugation, in order to organize the prepared nano-objects in mesoscopical structures (films, 2/3 D assemblies, with tailored functional collective properties. A consistent background is also present on the design and preparation of nanocomposites, based of nanocrystals and nanoparticles, for micro and nanofabrication.
She is responsible for CNR IPCF Bari in 6th and 7th European Framework Programme projects and has been involved in several national projects.
M. Lucia Curri has been reviewer for many high impact journals, expert evaluator of international project proposals and member of conference committees.
She is also active in teaching and tutorial activities, being co-tutor of several PhD and Master theses since 2000. She has co-authored over100 papers, more than 70 on JCR journal, and contributed to many conferences, also with invited talks.
H index= 21 (September 2010)
Research management and other scientific activities
Scientific responsible for CNR IPCF Bari in the following projects:
· EU FP7 METACHEM “Nanochemistry and self assembly routes to metamaterials for visible light”, (NMP 2.2.2 Nanostructured Metamaterials)(2009-2013)
“Protection, consolidation and cleaning of stones characteristic of
Apulia region: experimental analysis of environmental friendly products and
monitoring of the treatments.” within the Regional Framework Program for
Scientific Research (
“Interfacing single nanoparticles embedded in ultra thin polymers
layers” Bilateral action within frame of the Cooperation Agreement
between tra CNR and CSIC (
· “RELA-VALBIOR” “Network of laboratories to support research in the area of “Innovative technologies for the valorisation of residual biomass of the productive sectors of Apulia Region” within the frame of Regional Framework Program for Scientific Research
· Integrated Project of 6th EU FP NaPa “Emerging Nanopatterning Methods” (contr. N. 500120), for the activities related to modification of polymers with nanoparticle having functional properties and for the nanoparticle synthesis for self-assembly purposes and soft lithography applications
· STREP Project of 6th EU FP NOVOPOLY “Novel functional polymer materials for MEMS and NEMS applications” (contr. N. STRP 013619) for activities linked to the synthesis, functionalization and characterization of nanoparticles for modification of functional polymers.
· Member of the Editoral Board of: Micro & Nano Letters and The Open Process Chemistry Journal
· Member of the CNR IPCF Institute Committee from 2003 to 2007
· Member of Advisory board of the Physical Chemistry Division of the Italian Chemical Society (2010-2011)
· Member of Scientific Committee of XXXIX Italian National Congress of Physical Chemistry
· Member of the International Advisory Board Member of the 1st and 2nd International Conference "Disclosing Materials at Nanoscale" of CIMTEC 2006 and CIMTEC 2010
Member of the Technical Programme
Committee (TPC) for the 4th IEEE-NEMS Conference, 5-8 January 2009 Shinzen
Member of the Technical Programme
Committee (TPC) for the 4th IEEE-NEMS Conference,
· Expert Evaluator for European Project proposals
· Paper reviewer for high impact factor journals
· Member of “PHANTOMS” Network of Excellence EU 5th FP
“Titania nanorods stabilized noble metal nanoparticle
and their properties” 4th International Workshop on the Utilization and Commercialization of Photocatalytic
Systems, Coatings, and Water and Air Purification Methods
“Photocatalytically active nanoparticles” Cimtec International Ceramics Congress
· "Colloidal Nanoparticles: Novel Perspective for Nanopatterning" Litho 2006 Conference Marseille (France) 26-30 June 2006
“Polymer nanocomposites based on colloidal
nanocrystals as novel functional materials towards systems and devices” Nanoforum Conference 27-28 September 2006
“Luminescent colloidal nanocrystals: novel perspective
for optical investigation of biological systems” BioImaging and Optic Platform Workshop EPFL
"Colloidal nanocrystals at work: tailoring the
properties of original functional materials for novel science and technology
opportunities” Invited Seminar at
Centro de Fisica de Materiales CSIC Universidad
“Nanoparticles as functional building blocks for
tailored materials towards device applications” 33rd International Conference on Micro- and Nano-Engineering 23-26
“Colloidal nanocrystals as tailored building blocks
for functional materials: strategies for polymer nanocomposites and
assemblies" in the series of
seminars “Advances in Materials” of the Materials Institute of the
“Colloidal nanocrystals as tailored building blocks
for nanocomposites and assemblies: original opportunities for functional
materials” 37th Conference of the Italian Physical Chemical Society,
Camogli (Genova) –
“Towards emergence of new function by engineering
materials: colloidal nanocrystal based structures for opto-electronic, sensing
and biomedical applications” 4th
IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems
“Patterning and assembling colloidal nanocrystal-based
functional materials for biomedical applications “New materials for medicine”
“Towards Emergence of New Function by Engineering Materials:
Colloidal Nanocrystals as Building Blocks for Nanocomposites and
Assemblies” AVS 56th International
"Colloidal chemistry routes for fabrication of
nanoparticle based metamaterials" SPIE
“Towards Emergence of New Function by Engineering
Materials: Colloidal Nanocrystals as Building Blocks for Nanocomposites and
Assemblies” Hybrid Optoelectronic
and Photovoltaic Devices for Renewable Energy
“Emergence of new functions in nanostructured
materials: engineering colloidal nanocrystals for nanocomposites and
assemblies” Workshop "Fourth
Black Forest Focus in Soft Matter" Titisee (Black Forest) (
List of Publications
Peer reviewed JCR papers
· E. Fanizza, L. Malaquin, T. Kraus, H. Wolf, M. Striccoli, N. Micali, A. Taurino, A. Agostiano, M. L. Curri “Precision patterning with luminescent nanocrystal functionalized beads”(2010) Langmuir, 26, 14294–14300.
· D. Altamura, M. Corricelli, L. De Caro, A. Guagliardi, A. Falqui, A. Genovese, A. Nikulin, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, C. Giannini "Structural investigation of 3D self-assembled PbS binary superlattices" (2010) Cryst. Growth Des. 10, 3770–3774
· M. L. Curri, R. Comparelli, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano “Emerging methods for fabricating functional structure by patterning and assembling engineered nanocrystals” (2010) Phys. Chem. Chem.l Phys. 12, 11197–11207.
· C. Ingrosso, E. Sardella, S. Keller, S. Dohn, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, A. Boisen, M. L. Curri “Surface functionalization of epoxy resist based microcantilevers with iron oxide nanocrystals” (2010) Advanced Material 22, 3288-3292.
· M. Anni, E. Alemanno, A. Creti, C. Ingrosso, A. Paniello, M. Striccoli, M. L. Curri, M. Lomascolo "Interplay between Amplified Spontaneous Emission, Foerster Resonant Energy Transfer and Self Absorption in Hybrid Poly(9,9-dioctylfluorene)-CdSe/ZnS Nanocrystal Thin Films" (2010) J. Phys. Chem. A, 114, 2086–2090.
F. Giannici, T. Placido, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, R. Comparelli, “The
fate of silver ions in the photochemical of gold nanorods: an extended X-ray
absorption fine structure analysis” (2009)
· T. Placido, R. Comparelli, F. Giannici, P. D. Cozzoli, G. Capitani, M. Striccoli, A.Agostiano, M. L. Curri “Photochemical Synthesis of Water-Soluble Gold Nanorods: the Role of Silver in Assisting Anisotropic Growth” (2009) Chem. Mater. (18), 4192-4202
· C. Ingrosso, M. L. Curri, P. Fini, G. Giancane, A. Agostiano, L. Valli “Functionalized copper-phthalocyanine in solution and as thin film: photochemical and morphological characterization towards applications” (2009) Langmuir 25 (17), 10305–10313
· E. Sardella, F. D. Liuzzi, R. Comparelli, N. Depalo, M. Striccoli, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, P. Favia, R. d’Agostino “Chemically directed assembly of functionalized luminescent nanocrystals onto plasma modified substrates toward sensing and optoelectronic applications” (2009) Plasma Processes & Polymer 6 S870-S875
· M. Fittipaldi, M. L. Curri, R. Comparelli, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, N. Grassi, S. Sangregorio, D. Gatteschi “A multifrequency EPR study on organic-capped anatase TiO2 nanocrystals” (2009) J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113 (15)
· J. Y.Kim, C. Ingrosso, V. Fakhfouri, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, M. L. Curri, J. Brugger “Multi-color inkjet printing of highly luminescent nanocrystal based nanocomposites” (2009) Small 5, 1051-1057.
· C. Ingrosso, J. Y. Kim, E. Binetti, V. Fakhfouri, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, M. L. Curri, J. Brugger “Drop-on-Demand inkjet printing of highly luminescent CdS and CdSe@ZnS nanocrystal based nanocomposites” (2009) Microelectronics Engineering 86 (2009) 1124–1126.
Convertino, G. Leo,
· N. Depalo, A. Mallardi, R. Comparelli, M. Striccoli, A. Agostiano, M. L. Curri “Luminescent Nanocrystals in Phospholipid Micelles for Bioconjugation: an Optical and Structural Investigation” (2008) Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 325, 558–566.
· Sciancalepore, T. Cassano, M L Curri, D. Mecerreyes, A. Valentini, A. Agostiano, R. Tommasi, M. Striccoli “TiO2 nanorods / PMMA co-polymer based nanocomposites: highly homogeneous linear and non linear optical material (2008) Nanotechnology 19 205705-205713 .
· Petrella, M. Tamborra, P. Cosma, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, R. Comparelli, A. Agostiano “Photocurrent generation in a CdS nanocrystals /poly[2-methoxy-5-(2'-ethyl-exyloxy)phenylene vinylene] electrochemical cell” (2008) Thin Solid Film 516 5010–5015.
· P. Fini, N. Depalo, R. Comparelli, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, M. Castagnolo, A. Agostiano “Interactions between surfactant capped CdS nanocrystals and organic solvent” (2008) Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry 92, (1), 271-277.
· M. Tamborra, M. Striccoli, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano “Hybrid Nanocomposites Based on Luminescent Colloidal Nanocrystals in PMMA: a Spectroscopical and Morphological Investigation” (2008) Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnnology 8, 628-634.
· V. Reboud, N. Kehagias, M. Zelsmann, M. Striccoli, M. Tamborra, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, M. Fink, F. Reuther, G. Gruetzner, C. M. Sotomayor Torres “Modification of spontaneous emission of (CdSe)ZnS nanocrystals embedded in nanoimprinted photonic crystals” (2008) Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnnology 8, 535-539 (cover page)
Ingrosso, V. Fakhfouri,
V. Reboud , N. Kehagias
· M. G. Manera, P. D. Cozzoli, G. Leo, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, L. Vasanelli, R. Rella “Shape and Surface Coating for Surface Plasmon Resonance Alcohol Vapour Sensing” (2007) Sensors and Actuators B 126 (2007) 138–143.
V. Reboud, N. Kehagias, M. Zelsmann,
G. Leo, M. Tamborra, C. Sciancalepore,
Reboud, N. Kehagias, M. Zelsmann,
E. Fanizza, P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri,
· R. Buonsanti, V. Grillo, E. Carlino, C. Giannini, M. L. Curri, C. Innocenti, C. Sangregorio, K. Achterhold, F.G. Parak, A. Agostiano, P. D. Cozzoli “Seeded growth of asymmetric binary nanocrystals made of a semiconductor TiO2 rod-like section and a magnetic γ-Fe2O3 spherical domain” (2006) Journal of Americam Chemical Society; 128(51); 16953-16970.
Ingrosso, A. Petrella, P. Cosma, M. L. Curri,
Ingrosso, A. Petrella, M.
· R. Marcilla, M. L. Curri, P. D. Cozzoli, M. T. Martínez, I. Loinaz, H. Grande, J. A. Pomposo, D. Mecerreyes “Nano-objects on a round trip from water to organics by a polymeric ionic liquid vehicle” (2006) Small, 2, 507 – 512.
· P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri, C. Giannini, A. Agostiano “Synthesis of TiO2-Au Composites by Titania Nanorod-Assisted Generation of Gold Nanoparticles at Aqueous/Nonpolar Interfaces" Small (2006) 2, 413-421.
M. G.Manera, G. Leo, M.
· P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano “Efficient charge storage in photoexcited TiO2 nanorod-noble metal nanoparticle composite systems”Chem Comm (2005) 3186-3188.
· R. Comparelli, M. L. Curri, E. Fanizza, P. D. Cozzoli, G. Mascolo, A. Agostiano “UV-induced Photocatalytic Degradation of Azo Dyes by Organic-Capped ZnO Nanocrystals Immobilized onto Substrate” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental (2005) 60, 1–11.
P. D. Cozzoli, L Manna, M.
· P.D. Cozzoli, E. Fanizza, M. L. Curri, D. Laub, A. Agostiano “Low-dimensional chainlike assemblies of TiO2 nanorod-stabilized Au nanoparticles” Chem Comm (2005) 942-944.
· M. Tamborra A. Petrella, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, P. Cosma, P. D. Cozzoli, A. Agostiano “Colloidal TiO2 nanocrystals / MEH-PPV: nanocomposites: (Photo)electrochemical study” J. Phys. Chem. B. (2005) 109, 1554 – 1562.
· M.G. Manera, P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri, G. Leo, R. Rella, A. Agostiano, L. Vasanelli “TiO2 nanocrystal films for sensing applications based on surface plasmon resonance” Synthetic Metals (2005) 148, 25-29.
Ingrosso, A. Petrella, M. L. Curri,
· R. Comparelli, E. Fanizza, M. L. Curri, P. D. Cozzoli, G. Mascolo, R. Passino, Agostiano “Photocatalytic Degradation of Azo Dyes by Organic-Capped Anatase TiO2 Nanocrystals Immobilized onto Substrates” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental (2005) 55, 81-91.
P. D. Cozzoli,
L. E. Depero, M. L.
Curri "Inorganic Self –Assembly" Current Opinion in
· R. Comparelli, P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, G. Mascolo, G. Lovecchio “Photocatalytic degradation of methyl-red by immobilized nanoparticles of TiO2 and ZnO” Water Science and Technology (2004) 49 183-188.
· M.G. Manera, G. Leo, M. L. Curri, P. D. Cozzoli, R. Rella, P. Siciliano, A. Agostiano, L. Vasanelli "Investigation On Alcohol Vapours/TiO2 Nanocrystal Thin Films Interaction By SPR Technique For Sensing Application" Sensors and Actuators B (2004) 100, 75–80.
Petrella, P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri,
· Petrella, M. Tamborra, P. D. Cozzoli, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli, P. Cosma, G. Farinola, F. Babudri, F. Naso, A. Agostiano "TiO2 Nanocrystals - MEH-PPV Composite Thin Films as Photoactive Material" Thin Solid Films (2004) 451/452, 64-68.
· P. D. Cozzoli, R. Comparelli, E. Fanizza, M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, D. Laub ”Photocatalytic Synthesis of Ag Nanoparticles Stabilized by TiO2 Nanorods: a Semiconductor/Metal Nanocomposite in Homogeneous Nonpolar Solution” J. Am. Chem. Soc. (2004) 126(12); 3868-3879.
P. Fini, M. L. Curri, M. Castagnolo, F. Ciampi, A. Agostiano
"Calorimetric Study of CdS Nanoparticle Formation in W/O
Microemulsions" Mat. Sci. &
P. D. Cozzoli,
R. Comparelli, F. Zezza,
· Zezza, R. Comparelli, M. Striccoli, M.L. Curri, R. Tommasi, A. Agostiano, M. Della Monica High quality CdS nanocrystals: surface effects" Synthetic Metal (2003) 139, 597–600.
M. L. Curri, A. Petrella,
P. D. Cozzoli, M. L.
Curri, A. Agostiano, G. Leo, M. Lomascolo "ZnO Nanocrystals by a
· M. L. Curri, R. Comparelli, P. D. Cozzoli, G.Mascolo, A. Agostiano "Colloidal Oxide nanoparticles for the photocatalytic degradation of organic dye" Mat. Sci. & Eng. C. (2003) 23, 285-289.
· M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, G. Leo, A. Mallardi, P. Cosma, M. Della Monica “Development of a novel enzyme/semiconductor nanoparticles system for biosensor application” Mat. Sci. & Eng. C. (2002) 22, 423-426.
· M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, F. Mavelli, M. Della Monica "Reverse micellar systems: self organised assembly as effective route for the synthesis of colloidal semiconductor nanocrystals" Mat. Sci. & Eng. C. (2002) 22, 449-452.
· M. L. Curri, G. Leo, M. Alvisi, A. Agostiano, M. Della Monica, L. Vasanelli "CdS nanocrystals from a quaternary water-in-oil microemulsion: preparation and charcterization of self-assembled layers" J. Colloid. Inteface Sci. (2001) 243, 165-170.
· Agostiano A., M. Catalano M., M. L. Curri, L. Chiavarone, M. Della Monica, P. M. Lugarà, L. Manna, V. Spagnolo "CdS nanoclusters synthesis and characterisation in a quaternary microemulsion: the role of the co-surfactant" J. Phys. Chem. B. (2000) 104, 8391-8397.
Leo, M. L. Curri, Cola A., Catalano M., Lomascolo M., Manna L., Quaranta
F., Agostiano A., Farinola G. M., Babudri F., Naso F., Della Monica M.,
Vasanelli L. "Preparation and characterisation of organic-inorganic
heterojunction based on BDA-PPV/CdS nanocrystals" Mat. Sci. &
· Agostiano, M. Catalano, M. L. Curri, M. Della Monica, L. Manna, L. Vasanelli “Synthesis and structural characterisation of CdS nanoparticles prepared in a four components water in oil microemulsion” Micron (2000) 31, 253-258.
· P. Bruno, M. Caselli, M. L. Curri, A. Genga, R. Striccoli, A. Traini "Chemical characterisation of ancient pottery from South of Italy by ICP-OES. Statistical multivariate analysis of data" Analytica Chimica Acta (2000) 410, 193-202.
· R. J. H. Clark, M. L. Curri “The identification by Raman microscopy and x-ray diffraction of iron-oxide pigments and of the red pigments found on Italian pottery fragments” J. Molecular Structure (1998), 440, 105‑111.
R. J. H. Clark, M. L.
Curri, C. Laganara “Raman Microscopy: The Identification of Lapis
Lazuli on Medieval Pottery Fragments from the South of
· R. J. H. Clark, M. L. Curri, G. S. Henshaw, C. Laganara “Characterisation of Brown Black Pigment in Glazed Pottery Fragments from Castel Fiorentino (Foggia - Italy) by Raman Microscopy, X-Ray Powder Diffraction and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy” J. Raman Spectroscopy (1997) 28,105-109.
· P. Bruno, M. Caselli, M. L. Curri, P. Favia, C. Laganara, A. Traini “Surface Examination of Red Painting on Medieval Pottery from South of Italy” Annali di Chimica (1997) 87, 539‑553.
· P. Bruno, M. Caselli, M. L. Curri, P. Favia, R. Lamendola, C. Laganara, A. Mangone, A.Traini "XPS, ICP, DPASV Analysis of Medieval Pottery. Statistical Multivariate Treatment of Data"Fresenius J. Anal. Chem. (1994) 350, 168-177
Peer reviewed not-JCR papers
· Ingrosso, A. Panniello, R. Comparelli, M. L. Curri, M. Striccoli “Colloidal Inorganic Nanocrystals based Nanocomposites: Functional Materials for Micro and Nanofabrication” (2010) Materials, 3, 1316-1352
International Conference Proceedings
· M. Corricelli; M. Striccoli; R. Comparelli; M. L. Curri “Colloidal chemistry routes for fabrication of nanoparticle-based metamaterials” Proc. SPIE vol. 7711, Metamaterials V, N. P. Johnson; E. Özbay; R. W. Ziolkowski; N. I. Zheludev Eds, 2010, 77111A-1-77111A-7
· Panniello A.; Curri M. L.; Placido T.; Reboud V.; Kehagias N.; Sotomayor Torres C. M.; Mecerreyes D.; Agostiano A.; Striccoli M. “Au Based Nanocomposites Towards Plasmonic Applications” AIP Conference Proceedings 2010;1255(1):92 – 94
· Binetti E.; Ingrosso C.; Striccoli M.; Cosma P.; Agostiano A.; Kim J. Y.; Brugger J.; Curri M. L. “Conjugated Polymer and Luminescent Nanocrystals for Ink-Jet Printing” AIP Conference Proceedings 2010;1255(1):89 - 91
Ingrosso, C. Martin, A. Llobera, F. Perez Murano, C.
Innocenti, C. Sangregorio,
· Kim, J.Y., Fakhfouri, V., Ingrosso, C, Striccoli, M., Curri, M.L., Brugger, J “Drop-on-demand ink-jet printing of functional materials: case studies of SU8 and NC based polymer nanocomposites” (2008) International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies, 269-273.
· Bianchino, E., Piotto, S., Concilio, S., Sciancalepore, C., Curri, M.L., Agostiano, A., Striccoli, M., Mavelli, F. “Investigation of morphology of nanocrystal based nanocomposites. Theoretical and computational analysis” IV International Conference Times of Polymers (Top) and Composites; AIP Conference Proceedings vol. 1042, 2008, 261-262
· Reboud, V.; Kehagias, N.; Zelsmann, M.; Striccoli, M.; Tamborra, M.; Curri, M.L., Agostiano, A.; Reuther, F.; Gruetzner, G.; Alducin, J.A.; Mecerreyes, D.; Torres, C.M.S. “Nanoimprinted photonic component for light extraction applications” Microprocesses and Nanotechnology, 2007 Digest of papers (2007) 20th International Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conference, MNC, art. no. 4456279, pp. 412-413.
R. Comparelli, A. Panniello, M. Corricelli, E. Fanizza,
Panniello, R. Comparelli, D. Diso,
· M.G. Manera, M. L. Curri, D. Cozzoli, G. Leo, L. Vasanelli, A. Agostiano, R. Rella “Colloidal TiO2 rod and dot based thin films for chemical sensors based on Surface Plasmon Resonance” Proc. SPIE Vol. 5836, 27-34, Smart Sensors, Actuators, and MEMS II; C. Cane Ed. 2005.
· M. L. Curri, M.G. Manera, P. D. Cozzoli, G. Leo, L. Vasanelli, A. Agostiano, R. Rella “TiO2 dot and rod nanocrystals for S ed sensing applications” Proceeding of XVIII Eurosensors Conference Rome 13-15 September 2004.
· M. L. Curri, A. Agostiano, M. Della Monica, G. Leo, M. Lomascolo, L. Vasanelli "Structural, optical and chemical properties of ZnS and CdS nanoparticles obtained by an improved colloidal chemistry synthetic route." Proceedings MRS 2001 Spring Meeting (2001) Vol. 676, Y2.4.1-6.
· M.Striccoli, M. L. Curri, R. Comparelli “Nanocrystal based polymer composites as novel functional materials" in “Toward Functional Nanomaterials” Series: Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology , Vol. 5 Wang, Zhiming M. (Ed.) Springer 2009 ISBN: 978-0-387-77716-0
M. L. Curri, R. Comparelli,
N. Depalo, E. Fanizza,
Comparelli, M. L.
Curri, P. D. Cozzoli,
P .Bruno, M.
Caselli, M. L. Curri, R. Laviano,
Publications on National Journals and Conference Proceedings
Petrella, C.Ingrosso, M. L. Curri, P. Cosma,
· Petrella A., Cozzoli P. D., Tamborra M., Curri M. L., Striccoli M., Cosma P., Farinola G.M., Babudri F., Naso F., Petrella M., Agostiano A. “Studio dei sistemi ibridi costituiti da semiconduttori inorganici nanostrutturati e polimeri organici per applicazioni nel campo della fotoconversione dell’energia” Proceedings VII AIMAT Conference Ancona (Italy) 29 June - 2 July 2004.
D’Aresta, C. Giannotta,
· Caselli M., Curri M. L., Traini A., Laganara L., Mangone A., Spagnolo V. “Caratterizzazione del rivestimento e delle decorazioni in reperti di ceramica “protomaiolica” nell’Italia meridionale: individuazione di una nuova tipologia” Proceedings 3rd Archaeometry of Ceramic Day Faenza (Bologna – Italy) 30 March 1999, University Press Bologna, 49-57.
· Striccoli R., Pennetta L., Curri M. L., Traini A. “Ciotolo dipinto di età neolitica” Archivio Storico Pugliese, (1999), LII, 209-225.
· Bruno P., Caselli M., Curri M. L., de Gennaro G., Mangone A., Traini A. “Un modello per la diffusione di CO prodotto da traffico autoveicolare per la città di Bari” Inquinamento (1999), 11, 34-37.
· Agostiano A., Curri M. L., Della Monica M. “Synthesis and characterization of Q-sized CdS particles in a four-components “water in oil” microemulsion” Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting “Syntheses and Methodologies in Inorganic Chemistry” Brixen (Bolzano - Italy) 15-18 December 1998, ed. Daolio S., Fabrizio M. et al., vol. 8, 261-264.
· Curri M. L “Archeometria della Ceramica Mediterranea” PhD Thesis Bari (Italy) 1997.
Curri M. L., Laganara C., Traini A. “Un minerale
prezioso in oggetti di uso comune. Contributo archeometrico allo
studio di alcune ceramiche medievali del sito di Castel Fiorentino” Atti 18° Convegno Nazionale Preistoria,
Protostoria e Storia della Daunia: “La Capitanata tra medioevo ed
età moderna (secc. XIII-XVII)
· Bruno P., Caselli M., Curri M. L., Favia P., Laganara C., Traini A. “Medieval pottery in Southern Italy: an archaeometrical approach” Proceedings of 1st International Congress on: “Science and Technology for the Safeguard of Cultural Heritage in the Mediterranian Basin” Catania, 27 November - 2 December 1995, vol. 1,771-776.
· Bruno P., Caselli M., Curri M. L., Traini A. “Il rosso in alcuni esempi pugliesi di ceramica 'RMR' e 'graffita'” Faenza LXXXI (1995), 3-4, 182-196.