Last login: Mon Sep 3 10:22:03 on console
StuntmanMike:~ Luca$ ls -l
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 Publications/
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 22 Feb 2018 Editorial and Events/
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 ResearchGate
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 Academia.edu
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 DBLP
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 Google Scholar
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 LinkedIn
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2018 contacts.txt
drwxr-xr-x 2 Luca staff 68 27 Apr 2017 about.txt
StuntmanMike:~ Luca$ cat contacts.txt
National Research Council of Italy (CNR)
Institute for Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies "Enrico Magenes" (IMATI)
Via de Marini 6
I-16149, Genova, Italy
e-mail: luca.caviglione @ ge.imati.cnr.it
Phone: +39 010 6475671 (PBX)
Fax.: +39 010 6475660
StuntmanMike:~ Luca$ cat about.txt
I am a research scientist at the Institute for Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies (IMATI) of the National Research Council of Italy.
From June 2016 I am in the Steering Committee of the Criminal Use of Information Hiding (CUIng) initiative supported by the European Cybercrime Centre (EC3).
I am also a Professional Engineer and a Work Group Leader of the Italian IPv6 Task Force
In 2002 I received the Laurea Degree in Telecommunications Engineering from the University of Genoa.
In 2006 I obtained the PhD in Electronic and Computer Engineering from the same University.
From April 2007 to July 2018 I worked at the Genoa Branch of the Institute of Intelligent Systems for Automation of the National Research Council of Italy.
In 2006 I was with the Genoa Research Unit of the Italian National Consortium for Telecommunications (CNIT).
My main research interests are:
My most recent papers are:
- Information Hiding, Network Steganography, and Covert Channels.
- Energy-Aware Cybersecurity, especially to model the energy cost of security for developing new detection methods.
- Optimization of large-scale Internet services, including cloud infrastructures.
StuntmanMike:~ Luca$ _
- S. Schmidt, W. Mazurczyk, R. Kulesza, J. Keller, L. Caviglione, "Exploiting IP Telephony with Silence Suppression for Hidden Data Transfers",
Computers & Security [link]
- M. Gaggero, L. Caviglione, "Model Predictive Control for Energy-Efficient, Quality-Aware, and Secure Virtual Machine Placement",
IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering [link]
- M. Bacco, A. Berton, A. Gotta, L. Caviglione, "IEEE 802.15.4 Air-Ground UAV Communications in Smart Farming Scenarios",
IEEE Communications Letters [link]